Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

It feels great to be back in Georgia!!

Since I moved back to Georgia from Alabama, my life has been crazy busy and I am loving every second of it!!

In the last two month that I have lived in Georgia, I have been with my jewelry in 6 arts and crafts festival in several cities over Georgia. I have had so much fun in each and every show, not to mention all the amazing people that I have gotten to meet in these shows.


My first show was at the Wing and Rock Festival in Woodstock. It was such a fun festival, music and food were great, great crowd too.

My second show was the East Cobb Market in Marietta. I got to meet really cool vendors and make new contacts.

The next festival was on July 4th at Murphy, NC. I have to say “wow, what a great festival.” They had a great crowd, good music, food, and vendors. So sad it rained in the afternoon and I had to close my booth earlier.

The fifth festival I was in July was at Chattahoochee Nature Center, “ Flying colors Butterfly Fest” in Roswell. This one was one of my favorite show. Well organized, a lot of people, and on a hot day, thank goodness my booth was inside!


My last show was this past weekend at the Green Bean Festival in the beautiful Georgia Mountains, of Blairsville. Only thing I can say about this show was that I loved it!!! I hope to be back there soon.

Latin Art Jewelry will be in three other shows in this month: At the “Mountain Moonshine Cruz” in Hiawassee, GA on the 12th and 13th, at the “Block Party” in Kennesaw on the 20th. The one I can’t wait for and I am very excited about is the Peachtree Festival at Piedmont Park in Atlanta on the 28th.


So for those who live around and want to check out some jewelry, many other cool crafts, enjoy good music, and taste great food, stop by!

2 comments:

  1. Finding Charm I stop by your blog!! nice jewelry!!, I am following your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete